Monday 22 April 2013

Preparation continues

So the preparation continues. I just had a great meeting with one of my lecturers about ways of mapping rivers and working out flow rates and river profiles. Also I've got in the habit of jotting down anything that I need to research, the latest one is clothing and whether to cut my hair short or have it long so I can tie it up.

 I'm finding it hard to split my attention between exams and EWB but hopefully i'll be able to focus on my exams especially because they cover so many important topics that will come in hand for my placement.

The fundraising is going really well, I've raised almost £200 by advertising on Facebook and sending a few emails. I can't believe the generosity of people, this placement wouldn't happen without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment