Saturday 10 August 2013

Christopher's Fist Blog post



I have realised that some people might be interested to find out how Chris is doing, as he would never start his own blog I have forced him to write a blog post for mine. These are his words:

Here is a summary of things, stuff and occurrences:

Number times I have shared the front passenger seat of a taxi with a nice man: 1
Number of times I’ve shared the back seat of the taxi with 3 (THREE) large mamas: 1
Number of times I’ve fallen over walking down a hill: 2
Average temperature of fufu: >800°C
Average density of fufu: >a large black hole
Number of times I’ve eaten fufu: 4
Number of times someone has yelled “white man” at me: 100+
Number of times children have sang a “white man song” at me while walking down the road: 1
Number of rogue poos that I have seen in my frequently attended pit latrines: 10+
Number of times I’ve times I have forgotten someone’s name: 25+
Number of times a man has held my hand for an uncomfortable period of time: 8
Number of times I’ve been asked if I’m German: 5
Number of times I’ve been asked if I’m American: 5
Number of times I’ve witnessed two rival football managers having a fight: 1
Number of times I’ve been mistaken for Prince Harry: 1
Number of whole bottles of ketchup I’ve consumed: 1.5
Number of bowls of beans I’ve eaten: 30
Number of times I’ve seen a man hit over the head with two live chickens: 1
Number of times I’ve worn wet shoes: 10
Number of times I’ve seen a man chase a goat over a field: 1
Number of times children have yelled “white man” at me from the boot of a passing car: 1
Incidents of major traffic accident near misses: 31
Number of heated arguments with the man from the Camtel office: 1
Number of times I’ve explained the concept of pizza to someone: 8
Number of times someone has talked to me about the occult, black magic, witches and wizards: 10
Number of times I’ve been asked to quote a price to sell Jo to a local man: 1
Price I quoted to sell Jo to a local man: 1 (fairly healthy) cow
Number of times I’ve embarrassed Jo at a football match by being a yob: 4 (per match)


2 comments:

  1. What about the number of times you have verbally abused me.. 200+ right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Camtel office dont read this blog or you will probably have to increase the argument number to 2!

    ReplyDelete